Red raven acupuncture is committed to continuing to maintain safety & Cleaning PROCEDURES. please read through these guidelines to help us maintain social distancing and prevent the spread of covid-19 when you come for you appointment
If you haven't signed up for a telehealth appointment, please do! These appointments are highly effective for managing pain and mental health conditions. If you are not seeing results and need stronger intervention, we are here for patients. Please talk with your provider to see if an in-office visit is appropriate for you. We have limited hours and are thoroughly screening patients. Please review our new procedures below.
WHEN YOU COME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please socially distance from other patients while in the waiting room. If you would like to wait in your car, you can call or text us when you arrive. We will come open the door for you once we are ready to take you into the treatment room.
- Be sure to fill out the pre-screening questionnaire linked in the email and text reminders for your appointment 24 hours before coming in. If you are exposed to Covid-19 after filling it out, or anytime before your appointment please contact us to reschedule after a 2 week isolation period.
- We request you wear a mask during your entire visit. If you do not have a mask one will be provided upon entry at hand sanitizer station.
- We will take your temperature then escort you to the treatment room.
- After your treatment contactless payments will be utilized along with email invoicing as much as possible.
- We will walk you out, then begin cleaning procedures for the next patient.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entry.
We continue to providing top quality care under the most stringent regiments. Here is what we are doing to prevent the spread of this virus while still being able to provide quality patient care:
- We have a cleaning gap between patients to allow for cleaning.
- We are using a HEPA filter in the treatment room along with moxibustion and alcohol lamps to circulate and clean the air.
- We are taking temperatures upon entry.
- We have suspended the use of cloth sheets in treatment rooms and are using nylon sheets that are cleaned between each patient using hospital grade cleaners.
PLEASE DO NOT COME IN UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Any corona or flu-like symptoms: Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
- Under self quarantine for any reason.