Red raven acupuncture is committed to continue to flattening the curve. please read through these guidelines to help us maintain social distancing and prevent the spread of covid-19 when you come for you appointment
If you haven't signed up for a telehealth appointment, please do! These appointments are highly effective for managing pain and mental health conditions. If you are not seeing results and need stronger intervention, we are here for patients. Please talk with your provider to see if an in-office visit is appropriate for you. We have limited hours and are thoroughly screening patients. If you are coming in, please read through this page to help us continue to flatten the curve. We're doing so well Texas, let's keep it up!
WHEN YOU COME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please wait in your car and text us when you arrive, we will come open the door for you once we have finished cleaning the clinic after the previous patient.
- We request you wear a mask during your entire visit. If you do not have a mask one will be provided upon entry at hand sanitizer station.
- We will take your temperature then escort you to the treatment room.
- After your treatment Google and Apple Pay tap will be utilized along with email invoicing to reduce credit card exchanges in the office.
- We will walk you out, then begin cleaning procedures for the next patient.
- We ask that you try to minimize your presence in the clinic by using the restroom prior to your visit and sanitizing your hands upon entry.
We continue to providing top quality care under the most stringent regiments. Here is what we are doing to prevent the spread of this virus while still being able to provide quality patient care:
- We have a cleaning gap between patients to allow for cleaning.
- We are using a HEPA filter in the treatment room along with moxibustion and alcohol lamps to circulate and clean the air.
- We are taking temperatures upon entry.
- We have suspended all treatments utilizing a face cradle.
- We have suspended the use of cloth sheets in treatment rooms and are using vinyl sheets that are cleaned between each patient.
- We use a paper table roll for each patient that is disposed of immediately.
PLEASE DO NOT COME IN UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Any corona or flu-like symptoms: Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
- Recent travel (within 3 weeks).
- Under self quarantine for any reason.