Red raven acupuncture is committed to continuing to maintain safety & Cleaning PROCEDURES. all our staff and providers have now been vaccinated.
WHEN YOU COME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please socially distance from other patients while in the waiting room.
- Be sure to fill out the pre-screening questionnaire linked in the email and text reminders for your appointment 24 hours before coming in. If you are exposed to Covid-19 after filling it out, or anytime before your appointment please contact us to reschedule after a 2 week isolation period.
- We request you wear a mask during your entire visit. If you do not have a mask one will be provided upon entry at hand sanitizer station.
- After your treatment contactless payments will be utilized along with email invoicing as much as possible.
We continue to providing top quality care under the most stringent regiments. Here is what we are doing to prevent the spread of this virus while still being able to provide quality patient care:
- We have a cleaning gap between patients to allow for cleaning.
- We are using a HEPA filter in the treatment room along with moxibustion and alcohol lamps to circulate and clean the air.
- We have suspended the use of cloth sheets in treatment rooms and are using nylon sheets that are cleaned between each patient using hospital grade cleaners.
PLEASE DO NOT COME IN UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Any corona or flu-like symptoms: Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
- Under self quarantine for any reason.